Whether you wish to:
- travel the historic streets of Havana;
- explore the vast unspoiled, undiscovered countryside;
- tour the historic city and surrounding environs of Santiago de Cuba;
- marvel at a World Heritage Site;
- chart the path of Castro's revolutionaries and gun battles; or,
- find the best beach, seaside restaurant, and snorkel site.
Maikel will work with you and meet your highest expectations. Oh, you'll also have fun, make Cuban friends, and learn about Cuban culture!
If you are traveling with a group too large to fit in one cab, NO WORRIES. While Cubans are not yet permitted to establish large "companies," Maikel has many good friends who drive cabs. Let Maikel know your requirements, and he will arrange for cabs and taxis to meet and transport all of your guests during their stay. Yes, it's a "Throwback 1970's" convoy, but it is as fun now as we thought it was then. Besides, many of the cars are from that era or earlier, so it's all good. And, your party will have more flexibility to explore than if everyone crams into a tour bus tied to a standard schedule and routes.